Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Department of Justice Candidate Attorney Programme 2022. The full application details for the Department of Justice Candidate Attorney Programme can be accessed below.
Department of Justice Candidate Attorney Programme
Who should apply?
Unemployed South African graduates, with a tertiary qualification in the above-mentioned field of study, who has not previously participated in any Candidate Attorney programme. These internships are based in the Attorneys Offices. Candidates who wish to apply for internship outside their respective Regions must be willing and able to find their own accommodation considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend. Separate applications must be made for each Office which you are applying for and quoting the relevant reference number for the centre of your choice A pre-employment security screening will be conducted on RSA citizenship, criminal record, credit record and verification of qualification. The outcome of this screening will be considered to determine suitability for employment.
- Polokwane – Ref No: CA / 1 [x2]
- Cape Town – Ref No: CA / 2 [x10]
- Thohoyandou – Ref No: CA / 3 [x5]
- Mafikeng – Ref No: CA / 4 [x4]
- Mthatha – Ref No: CA / 5 [x8]
- East London – Ref No: CA / 6 [x4]
- Port Elizabeth – Ref No CA / 7) [x2]
- Johannesburg – Ref No: CA / 8 [x15]
- Pretoria – Ref No: CA / 9 [x17]
- Nelspruit – Ref No: CA / 10 [x10]
- Bloemfontein – Ref No: CA / 11 [x3]
- Office of the SG: Pretoria – Ref No: CA / 12 [x7]
REQUIREMENTS : Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
How to Apply
Direct your application to the area of choice using the postal addresses indicated below: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Human Resource: Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001 OR Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria
ENQUIRIES : Ms. Samantha Fisher Tel No: (012) 315 4843 or Mr. Tokelo Moja Tel No: (012) 315 4847
Closing Date: 18 October 2021