Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Dainfern College High School Scholarships & Bursaries 2020/2021. The full application details for the Dainfern College High School Scholarships & Bursaries can be accessed below.
Dainfern College High School Scholarships & Bursaries
Founded in 1997, Dainfern College quickly established its reputation as a world-class educational institution. Here, candidates can develop creative thinking and strong collaboration skills. It also offers a holistic education for students.
Why at Dainfern College? Dainfern College develops the skills for life required to unlock unique personal potential and to nurture creative thinkers with the confidence to become leaders through the provision of an innovative, relevant and quality education.
Dainfern College is now accepting applications from South African students to apply for the High School Scholarships & Bursaries for the academic year 2020/21.
The award is available for those talented students who want to pursue high school study at the college based on good character, have positive personalities and the ability to become role models for their peers.
- University or Organization: Dainfern College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for South African students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing high school at the college.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, Students must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be currently in Grade 7 and entering Grade 8
- Applicants need to be of good character, have definite personalities and the ability to become role models for their peers.
How to Apply
- Procedure: For grasping this award, aspirants are mandatory to take admission in high school study at the college. After being registered, students will automatically be considered for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit final clearance certificate from your current school, CV, school report, birth certificate, letter of reference, proof of payment of Rs.500 application fee.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study, you have to accomplish the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirements: Students need to show that they have a good level of written and spoken in English.
Dainfern College will provide the education fee for each winning aspirants.