Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the CSR Europe Sustainable Markets & Finance Internship 2019 [Paid-position]. The full application details for the CSR Europe Sustainable Markets & Finance Internship can be accessed below.
CSR Europe Sustainable Markets & Finance Internship
Applications are open for the CSR Europe Sustainable Markets & Finance Internship 2019. CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With their corporate members and National CSR organizations, they unite, inspire & support over 10,000 enterprises at local, European and global level.
They support businesses & industry sectors in their transformation and collaboration towards practical solutions and sustainable growth. They are for systemic change; therefore, following the SDGs, they want to co-build with the European leaders and stakeholders an overarching strategy for a Sustainable Europe 2030.
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations, monitoring of relevant news and legislation.
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. Non-Financial Reporting, Investor relations, Sustainable Finance, Transparency including Tax
- Research and account meeting preparation that provide members insights in the added value of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Webinar, workshop and training organization and delivery
- Project administration, including an update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
- 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in the office in Brussels.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organizations, international companies, European activities, and research.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of business;
- Be interested in learning more about the impact of companies on society and the environment, and how companies report on this;
- Sustainable Finance and related policies is an asset and corporate social responsibility issues;
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics;
- Familiarity with the EU decision-making process is an asset;
- You are a team player.
How to Apply