Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the CSIRO PhD Top-Up Scholarship Programme 2021/2022. The full application details for the CSIRO PhD Top-Up Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
CSIRO Ph.D. Top-Up Scholarship Programme
CSIRO Ph.D. Top-Up Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Space sciences, Astronomy taught at CSIRO. The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Nov 2021.
CSIRO PhD Top-Up Scholarship – Space & astronomy, Australia 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at .
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Space sciences
CSIRO is providing the award amount of $10,000 per annum, plus a learning and development budget of $5,000 over the term of the studentship for students to complete their education in Australia.
To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- first or upper second-class honours or equivalent in a relevant research area;
- admission to an Australian University as a PhD student;
- hold an appropriate visa to study in Australia (if international)*
- be no further than one year (FTE) into a PhD on commencing at CSIRO
- hold a primary scholarship; for example, a Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or other primary scholarship of similar value
- not be in receipt of any other Top-Up Scholarship
- be available to commence with CSIRO no later than 30 June 2022
- a university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you.
You will be required to:
- submit a resume/CV and Cover Letter (as one document) in the ‘Resume/CV’ field which includes:
- the reasons why the research project/s you have selected are of interest to you and how your skills/knowledge meet the project requirements;
- the names and contact details of two academic referees; and
- an outline of your longer-term career aspirations and how this program will help you achieve them.
- upload your academic results in the ‘Cover Letter’ field;
- in the ‘Education’ section, select your university from the Educational Institute list;
- in the ‘Job-Specific Information’ section, select ‘Not Applicable’ for both Preference 1 and Preference 2; and for the Grade Point Average (GPA), as you are not required to provide this information.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.