Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Cranfield University Ph.D. Studentship 2021/2022. The full application details for the Cranfield University Ph.D. Studentship can be accessed below.
Cranfield University Ph.D. Studentship
Cranfield University Ph.D. Studentship 2021/2022 is open for European Union Students. The scholarship allows Ph.D. level programm(s) in the field of Business, Corporate-Social Enterprise Relationships taught at Cranfield University.
Ph.D. Fully-funded Studentship in Corporate-Social Enterprise Relationships is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at Cranfield University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Corporate-Social Enterprise Relationships
Sponsored by Cranfield School of Management, this fully-funded studentship will provide a stipend of £15,609 (tax-free) plus course fees for three years.
European Union students / UK students
Applicants should hold a master’s degree and first- or second-class UK honors degree or equivalent in management or social sciences such as sociology, anthropology etc.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, have a strong interest in doing research and excellent writing skills at a level required for publication in peer-reviewed journals, or the potential to attain this level. A background in qualitative or quantitative research methods as well as a willingness and ability to interact with practice are helpful.
Applicants must meet English language requirements. Please note that School of Management expects an IELTS of 7.0 in order to be accepted for the PhD programme.
Please note that, in addition to meeting the entry requirements, as part of the online application, the applicants will be required to submit a research proposal – outlining the research they would like to carry out on the corporate-social enterprise relationships topic. Your proposal should demonstrate your interest and your potential to carry out independent research.
The proposal needs to:
- Formulate and define a clear, interesting research question.
- Establish the relevance and value of the proposed research question in the context of current academic thinking, highlighting its originality and significance. We expect you to have read some relevant literature in the area that you are planning to research and to provide a review of this.
- Outline the methodology you propose to use to carry out your research, including the data sources and source material you plan to use.
- Suggest what you hope to discover at the end of your research and what new areas it might open up (your contribution)
For further information please contact:
If you are eligible to apply for this studentship, please complete the online application form making sure to quote reference number SOM0007 within your application.
How to Apply