The Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Fees 2023 | The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) admission application fees for the 2022/2023 academic year has been released.
The management of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) has released the online application fees for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2023 academic year. Local and international students who wish to apply to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology should see the full application fees below.
CPUT Application Fee
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 must be paid when applying to CPUT.
- If late applications are accepted, a late application fee of R150 will be charged.
- Paying an application fee does not mean that your application was successful.
Student Accounts and Payment Terms:
- Applications fees
- Deposit after being accepted
- Deposit before registration
- Dates for Payment or Terms of Payments
Fees for local & Refugee students must be paid by the following deadlines:
- Annual Fees are payable in monthly instalments from February to November at the rate of 10% of the fees.
- First semester Fees are payable in monthly instalments from February to June at the rate of 20% of the fees.
- Second semester Fees payable in monthly instalments from August to November at the rate of 20% of the fees.
Fees for International students must be paid by the following deadlines:
- On or before Reg: 50% of the total Fees
- On or before the end of May: Remaining Balance