Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Columbus Stainless Steel Learnership Programme 2022. The full application details for the Columbus Stainless Steel Learnership Programme can be accessed below
Columbus Stainless Steel Learnership Programme
Have you passed Grade 12 / N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and Science (40%) are you interested in being trained as an operator in a production field? Our state-of-the-art operation awaits you.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Preference will be given to local candidates of the Steve Tshwete municipality area
- Be medically fit for the training position
- Technical ability with good hand-eye coordination
- Technical ability and good hand eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- the motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24 hour operation
Upon successful completion of the 2 year (minimum) training programme, you will be awarded a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2), which will equip you for the potential appointment in a metals production environment.
How to Apply
Send no more than one copy of your CV by fax to 086 695 1065 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must: indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner ◆ include copies of your qualifications ◆ Indicate Your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Location: Steve Tshwete Municipality