Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified international students (Non-EU) for the 2019/2020 Cologne Business School MBA Scholarships to study in Germany.
This scholarship was designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and fulltime MBA) who intend to study at Cologne Business School.
Cologne Business School MBA Scholarships Eligibility
- The applicant must be a non-EU citizen (EEA applicants please refer to the EU-scholarship)
- A full application for a CBS programme (Bachelor, Master, MBA)
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- Proof of extracurricular activities in a social and cultural field
- A letter of motivation (1-2 pages) that states your enthusiasm to study at CBS and in Germany (For Master and MBA applicants: One letter of motivation is sufficient for both the scholarship and the study programme)
Value of Scholarship:
One-time 3.000 € scholarship of the total tution fee (1.500 € for MBA Fast-Track)
How to Apply for Cologne Business School MBA Scholarships
If you want to apply for a foreign student scholarship, please submit the following documents until 15th of June 2018 (cob) to: email@example.com
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “How does (if) the slowing down of China affect Germany?” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide (see in link below)
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
For more information, visit the Cologne Business School MBA Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2019 (annual)