Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the City of Johannesburg Internship Scholarship Programme 2020. The full application details for the CoJ Internship Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
City of Johannesburg Internship Scholarship Programme
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Metropolitan Municipality is a metropolitan municipality that manages the local governance of Johannesburg, South Africa. It is divided into several branches and departments in order to expedite services for the city.
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by the tertiary institutions for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to providing work-based training for students.
- Post Matric and currently studying towards a:
- Certificate / National Diploma or Degree in Administration and / or Secretarial;
- Bachelor degree in ICT, Built Environment or Development Planning or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification;
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in ICT or the Built Environment will be an advantage;
- Diploma, Paralegal or Legal Assistance(NQF level 6 qualification);
- Confirmation letter from the institution;
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages and Internet.
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 –35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Contact Person: Marinda Smit, Tel No: (011) 203 3349
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg Smart City Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg (Paralegal) Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg (Senior Legal Advisor) Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg (Administration Officer) Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg Integrated Service Delivery Graduate / Internship Programme
An application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, a certified copy of ID and Qualifications will be required.