Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2019/2020. The full application details for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2019/2020 can be accessed below.
Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme
Clicks is South Africa’s leading pharmacy, health and beauty retailer with 500 stores and 390 in-store dispensaries.
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks have an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Purpose And Objectives
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a Pass in Life Science (Biology)/Physics
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National Agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
How to Apply for Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply in Tokai.
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply in Elspark.
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply in Walmer.
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply in Losberg.
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply in Carlswald.
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply in Southdowns.
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply in Quagga Centre.
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2019