Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Clarendon Primary Teaching Traineeship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Clarendon Primary Teaching Traineeship Programme can be accessed below.
Clarendon Primary Teaching Traineeship Programme
Clarendon Park Primary School is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to gain work experience while studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in either Foundation or Intermediate Phase Teaching, in a part-time/ distance learning basis through institutions such as UNISA or the North-West University.
Preference will be given to those who are:
- 1st or 2nd Year students in 2020
- Learners/students with strong academic results in the required subjects at Grade 12 or post-school level
- Candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity.
Benefits you will receive:
- On-the-job-mentoring by experienced teachers
- Professional training in a highly efficient, organized and healthy working environment
- Exposure to a diverse extra-curricular programme
- Professional development opportunities
- Financial assistance with study costs
- Monthly stipend.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this programme, please download the application form and submit the form and supporting documents required to email@example.com or hand deliver to Clarendon Park Primary School, Cnr 7th Avenue and Church Rd, Walmer, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 19 SEPTEMBER 2019.
Location: Port Elizabeth.