Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Centre for Human Rights & Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program 2019/2020. The full application details for the CHRDA Volunteering Program can be accessed below.
Centre for Human Rights & Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program
Applications are open for the Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa (CHRDA) Volunteering Program 2019/2020. The Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa– CHRDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and advancement of human rights and the promotion of democracy as a political culture in Africa, with offices in Cameroon, Sierra Leone and the United States.
In response to the ongoing crisis in the South West and North West regions of Cameroon, CHRDA is expanding its intervention in this area to provide humanitarian assistance more actively/professionally, to affected communities.
The programming response will focus on:
- Child and relevant protection
- Shelter & Settlement
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Water supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion
- Education in Emergencies
They are looking for interested volunteers to fill up the following positions:
- Education in Emergencies Team Lead
- Food Security and Nutrition Team Lead
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene promotion Team Lead
- Health Team Lead
- Applicants should possess a Master’s degree/Postgraduate diploma/Bachelors degree (or basic work experience) in: Education, Agriculture/agronomy, Public health, Environmental science, Nursing or Medicine.
- Interest in understanding humanitarian/emergency response operations & standards.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to write reports.
- Able to plan, prioritize & manage multiple tasks under pressure and deliver to a team.
- Excellent professional approach.
- Good computer skills: MS Word, Excel.
How to Apply for CHRDA Volunteering Program
Interested applicants should send an email, motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit CHRDA.
Application Deadline: November 8, 2019