Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Chinese Government Scholarships 2021/2022 at Hebei University of Technology. The full application details for the Chinese Government Scholarships Programme can be accessed below.
Chinese Government Scholarships Programme
Chinese Government Scholarships at the Hebei University of Technology 2021/2022 are open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Hebei University of Technology.
Chinese Government Scholarships at the Hebei University of Technology, 2021/2022 are available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Hebei University of Technology.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Free tuition, free accommodation (Off-campus accommodation is not allowed)
- Living expenses: 2,500 RMB per month
- Free medical insurance
International students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Requirements for applicant’s degree and age: applicants must be a high school graduates and no more than 25.
- Chinese proficiency: applicants shall have an HSK4 certificate with scores no less than 210.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply;
- CSC Application: Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy.
- Hebut Application: Complete the online application procedure at Hebut Online Application System for International Students (Visit https://hebut.17gz.org/member/login.do).
Application Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship is 15 April 2021.