Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarships 2020 for Study in Sweden. The full application details for the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarships can be accessed below.
Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarships
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2019, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including a position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Fields of Study
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020.