Buffalo City TVET College admission requirements for the admission of NCV and non–NC (V) students have been released.
The management of the Buffalo City TVET College has released the undergraduate and postgraduate admission requirements. The admission entry requirements cover for both South African and International students who wish to study at the Buffalo City TVET College.
Recommended: Buffalo City TVET College Courses.
Buffalo City TVET College Admission Requirements
Your admission to Buffalo City TVET College is dependent on you meeting the specific general admission requirements / APS for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Here are the Buffalo City TVET College Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.