Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Brunel University London MBA Scholarships 2019. The full application details for the Brunel University London MBA Scholarships can be accessed below.
Brunel University London MBA Scholarships
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Brunel University London MBA Scholarships 2019 in the UK, is open for European Union Students, International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Brunel University London.
Degree Level: MBA Scholarship (Masters)
Available Subject: Business Administration
- The Full-time MBA Scholarship is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
Scholarships Available: 30 scholarships for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part-time MBA program.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants.
To be eligible for a Brunel London MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program. Awards will be only made to the candidates holding an offer of a place on the MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2019 or January 20920.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Apply for the MBA program in the usual way and by the course application deadline:
…..For courses beginning September 2019, you must apply for the MBA course by 23 August 2019.
……For courses beginning January 2020, you must apply for the MBA course by 20 December 2019
- Applicants must complete the MBA scholarship application form by the final deadline.
How to Apply for Brunel University London MBA Scholarships
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: September 4th, 2019