Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the BMW Biokinetic Graduate Internship Programme 2022. The full application details for the BMW Biokinetic Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
BMW Biokinetic Graduate Internship Programme
A one-year contract to fulfill the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) guidelines and register as a Biokineticist at the end of 2022. Fulfilling the outputs in a Corporate and Industrial Biokinetic centre, within a Multidisciplinary Occupational Health Centre setting by doing physical assessments, physical rehabilitation, and preventative education.
- Shift work is Production dependent.
- Conducting Functional Capacity Evaluations of associates.
- Physical Ability Analysis of associates.
- Rehabilitation of associates and providing reports.
- Managing Biokinetic centre under supervision.
- Ad-hoc travelling to BMW sites as per business requirements.
- Participation in Health Initiatives.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- BA / BSc / BHSc / BTech Human Movement Science or Sport Science with honours in Biokinetics.
- Registration with the HPCSA.
- Computer literacy.
- Rotational experience at variety of practices during post grad year.
- Presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Administrative skills.