Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Bayer Science & Education Foundation International Fellowships 2019. The full application details for the Bayer Science & Education Foundation International Fellowships can be accessed below.
Bayer Science & Education Foundation International Fellowships
Bayer Science & Education Foundation International Fellowships 2019 is open for all nationalities. The scholarship allows Masters, Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences taught at Germany Universities.
Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D., Short courses training
Available Subjects: Biology, Molecular biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutics, and drug discovery.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial funding of Up to €20,000 per candidate.
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- All applicants should have a high level of commitment, dedication, and innovative project plan. Scholarships are granted to students and young professionals (up to two years after graduation) from Germany wishing to realize a study or research project abroad or to foreign students/young professionals pursuing a project in Germany.
- Candidates applying for the Bayer Science & Education Foundation – International Fellowships, 2019 must be looking forward to studying abroad or the foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany.
- The funding will be provided for special study courses, summer schools, research classes, individual laboratory assignments, internships, or Masters or Ph.D. theses.
- The academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should have above-average study grades.
- Should demonstrate a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above-listed criteria should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 14th July 2019.