Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the BAT South Africa Engineering Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the BAT South Africa Engineering Internship Programme can be accessed below.
BAT South Africa Engineering Internship Programme
British American Tobacco (BAT) South Africa is part of a multinational group with a rich heritage and a promising, bright future. Having operated in South Africa for more than a century, we boast a brand portfolio of 22 distinct brands, with a workforce of over 2000 employees.
We will help you become an expert in troubleshooting/problem solving through involvement in different activities like:
- Executing weekly Health Checks, identifying gaps in system, and implementing appropriate countermeasure;
- Investigating, validating & updating new CL standards to eliminate losses;
- Identifying and prioritizing loss elimination opportunities including the creation of current state and future state loss trees utilizing tools such as loss allocation and S-shape;
- Change Management DMS & validation processes;
- Including process benchmarking & reapplication across processes, modules and plants;
- Process Failures and initial findings;
- Root cause problem solving sessions on key chronic losses for the line(s);
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduates and students graduating in 2020 are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- Click here to apply for the BAT Operations Graduate / Internship Programme
- Click here to apply for the BAT Electrical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Click here to apply for the BAT Mechanical Engineering Internship Programme
Location: Cape Town