Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Bankseta Management Graduate Learnership Programme 2020. The full application details for the Bankseta Management Graduate Learnership Programme 2020 can be accessed below.
Bankseta Management Graduate Learnership Programme
BANKSETA is a statutory body established for stakeholders to advance the national and global position of the banking and alternative banking sector.
- Management Development Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with an NQF Level 5 Certificate in Management Development.
- Business Analyst Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with an NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Business Analysis
- Financial Markets Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with an NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Financial Markets
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- A completed 3 year tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Law.
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution.
- Present a professional image
- Verified qualification certificate
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) AND no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download the application form HERE.
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2019.
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria