Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Bank Seta Letsema Banking Learnership Programme 2020. The full application details for the Bank Seta Letsema Banking Learnership Programme 2020 can be accessed below.
Bank Seta Letsema Banking Learnership Programme
BANKSETA is a statutory body established for stakeholders to advance the national and global position of the banking and alternative banking sector.
This learnership provides you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a
minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download the application form HERE.
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2019.
Location: East Cape, KZN, Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Witbank, Klerksdorp / Potchefstroom, Eastern Cape (Rural / Other), George