Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2019. The full application details for the Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme can be accessed below.
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2019 is open for South African citizens. The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering taught at Aurecon. The deadline for the scheme is August 31, 2019.
Degree Level: Bachelors
Available subject: Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, R90,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities: Open to citizens of South African
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intending to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering undergraduate Degrees at recognized Universities in South Africa. Proof of registration/acceptance is required
- Grade 12 students must have maintained a 5 symbol or higher in Mathematics and Science since Grade 11
- Tertiary students must have maintained a minimum of 70 percent aggregate
- The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory.
- You will be required to submit the following documentation to complete your application:
- Completed application form
- Copy of your CV in Word or PDF format
- Certified copy of your South African ID Book
- Certified copy of all your Academic Transcripts
- Should your application be shortlisted, you will be invited to attend panel interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban
- Bursary agreements are then offered to successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019.