Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Aspen Graduate Internship Programme 2022. The full application details for the Aspen Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Aspen Graduate Internship Programme
Aspen is the home rule municipality that is the county seat and the most populous municipality of Pitkin County, Colorado, United States. Its population was 6,658 at the 2010 United States Census. Aspen is in a remote area of the Rocky Mountains’ Sawatch Range and Elk Mountains, along the Roaring Fork River at an elevation just below 8,000 feet (2,400 m) above sea level on the Western Slope, 11 miles (18 km) west of the Continental Divide.
- Month end accounting and reporting processes (e.g. reconciliations, simple reporting and basic analysis)
- Simple analysis vs budgets, forecasts and prior year results
- Working with MS Office (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective verbal and written communication
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have a completed relevant:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- National Diploma in Credit Management or completed finance-related Diploma
- Degree in Engineering /B.Com /B.Bus Science /BSc. Computer Science
- Degree in B.Com /Diploma in Procurement and Purchasing Management
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CVs online on or before 22 November 2021. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.