Whether you are currently working in a corporate or perhaps you’re already a fintech or financial services entrepreneur, AlphaCode Incubate could be the big break you’ve been waiting for.
AlphaCode Incubate Programme
Do you have a business or idea that could change the face of financial services?AlphaCode Incubate’s mission is to identify and partner with the most innovative financial services entrepreneurs.
Getting an early-stage business or idea off the ground requires much more than just patience, luck and determination. There are many challenges to overcome when you first start out and knowing how to navigate these is crucial to your success.
AlphaCode Incubate is all about helping you set out on the right path. We believe that with proper support, funding and networking opportunities, you can take your fintech business or idea to the next stage of growth. Our aim is to help disruptive, early-stage businesses with pioneering ideas meaningfully impact the financial services industry.
You could have a business or idea focusing on insurtech, data analytics, lending, savings and investments, blockchain or any other area of financial services. AlphaCode looks for strong entrepreneurial teams of two or more people with tech or financial services understanding and a business idea or model that they’ve validated a business case for, at least through some potential customer engagements. AlphaCode will also consider whether it can invest in this business over the longer term.
AlphaCode Incubate Programme Eligibility
- South African financial service providers.
- A high-potential concept, or business less than two years old.
- A business that’s at least 51% black South African owned.
Value of Award
- Personalised mentorship and networking opportunities: Gain valuable insights and network with experienced entrepreneurs, industry specialists, like-minded peers and potential clients.
- Comprehensive business support services: Access to expert marketing, legal, regulatory and technology services.
- R1 million in grant funding: This funding will help you pay salaries, grow your team or invest in new technology.
- Prime Co-working Office space: Office space at AlphaCode’s exclusive, centrally-located Sandton co-working space.
Duration of Award:
Initial shortlist announcement
Final Pitch (top 16)
How to Apply for AlphaCode Incubate Programme
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 18th June 2019