Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the AHRI MSc Scholarship 2020-2021 for Master’s Study at University College London (Fully-funded). The full application details for the AHRI MSc Scholarship can be accessed below.
AHRI MSc Scholarship 2020-2021
Applications are open for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2020-2021. The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is a singular award for the UK academic year September 2020 to September 2021. The scholarship is administered via Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
This opportunity is open to applicants who permanently reside in South Africa. Applicants must have a high-quality academic record to be considered for this opportunity. If selected, the successful applicant will be invited to apply for a taught master’s degree within University College London’s Faculty of Medical Sciences and/or Population Health.
Candidates will go through a competitive round of selection at AHRI and the successful candidate will be nominated to go through to the UCL selection. Application for acceptance onto a MSc taught course is separate, and the AHRI nominee will be guided through this process.
The Scholarship will cover:
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK
- A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs
- It must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- Must be in London to start their chosen course in September 2020.
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply to the AHRI MSc Scholarship.
How to Apply for AHRI MSc Scholarship
Complete the AHRI/UCL Scholarship application form and provide a copy of your academic transcript by 5 pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.
For more information, visit AHRI UCL MSc Scholarship.