Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Afrisam Learnership Programme 2020. The full application details for the Afrisam Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
AfriSam In-Service Traineeship Programme
AfriSam is a leading supplier of superior quality construction materials and technical solutions such as cement, aggregate and ready-mix concrete.
Successful applicants will be placed on a training programme to qualify in an artisan trade.
Experience and Qualifications:
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science and a third and fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3; or Technical Grade 11 with Maths, Science, Language, and related trade theory subject; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream)
Please forward with the application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Latest academic results
Skills and Knowledge:
- A drivers license will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send your application to email:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: (Use Learnership application as a reference in your e-mail)
Application Deadline: 10 January 2020.