Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Africave Fellowship Programme for Young Africans 2020. The full application details for the Africave Fellowship Programme can be accessed below.
Africave Fellowship Programme for Young Africans
Applications are open for the 2020 Africave Fellowship. As part of Africave’s mission to develop reliable African talent, the Africave Fellowship identifies the best and brightest young Africans mostly under the age of 23 and provides mentoring, community and global opportunities to guide their growth. Fellows use these opportunities to impact the continent and create a legacy.
Africave mentors & advisors include top Directors at FTSE 100 Companies, leading entrepreneurs, social business leaders, and Olympic athletes. The year-long fellowship will begin in January 2020 and end on December 2020. Afterward, fellows become life-long members of Africave.
Africave’s pilot fellowship programme launched in April 2019 for young Africans. Africave’s inaugural fellows built an electricity plant from scrap that powers seven communities in Sierra Leone; are creating an affordable and all-natural solution to end malaria in Ghana; are South Africa’s Diving champion; were invited to the Nobel Prize award ceremony; spoke at TEDx; are one of the youngest Chartered Accountants in Nigeria, and were on South Africa’s team at the 2019 World Gymnaestrada Games.
Eligible candidates possess:
- Open to all Africans under 23 years
- Demonstrated Academic Excellence, evidenced by academic transcripts, fellowships, etc
- Entrepreneurial drive and ambition
- Professional accomplishment e.g internships, work experience useful
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive, and willingness to learn, try new approaches and drive resolution of issues.
- A desire to proactively grow personally, entrepreneurially and professionally
- A deep sense of cultural commitment to the development of Africa and its people.
- A positive and proactive approach to building relationships
Africave Fellows are young leaders demonstrating:
- Academic Excellence
- Professional accomplishment
- Entrepreneurial agility
- Resilience & Commitment
Do you want to become the next Africave Fellow? Apply to join the foremost network of Africa’s brightest and most-competent young talent.
- Applications Open: September 30, 2019
- Applications Close: November 15, 2019
- 2020 Africave Fellowship Dates: 8th January 2020 – December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit Africave.