Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Adidas Data Analytics Internship Program 2020 in Portland, USA [Paid-position]. The full application details for the Adidas Data Analytics Internship Program can be accessed below.
Adidas Data Analytics Internship Program
Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who’s ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then apply for the Adidas Data Analytics Internship Program 2020.
This is an opportunity to join a truly global business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share Adidas’ love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join the winning team!
The Internship program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with their design teams on a day to day basis:
- Intern Orientation
- Speaker Series with business leadership
- Cross-Functional Project
- Social Events
- Mentorship Program
- Employee Perks – product discount, gym membership, etc
- Raise brand awareness through market and research analysis on the consumer.
- Gather data and identify trends/opportunities to evolve and grow the business; quantify growth opportunity and financial projections.
- Identify focus areas and make recommendations to improve brand presence.
- Present ideas to engage with consumers beyond digital & social and present a point-of-view on the athlete, collegiate asset and celebrity activation.
- Partner cross-functionally on communications, product cycle process, media requests, etc.
- Interns are paid hourly a minimum of $19/hr based on position and level of education.
- Other benefits include travel to and from the internship paid for up front by Adidas as well as an additional stipend to assist in your time in Portland, OR.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in a 2019-2020 full-time academic program.
- Graduating in winter 2020 or spring 2021
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Available to work full-time in Portland, Oregon for the duration of the 12-week program (May 27 – August 14). June start date optional based on academic calendar.
- Submit a portfolio of your work (optional)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Experience in data processes automation through scalable and repeatable processes
- Develop predictive models using Python, R, or using statistical platforms such as SPSS
- Experience with Alteryx is strongly preferred
- Experience with Microstrategy or Tableau is preferred
- Experience with SAP HANA or Exasol is preferred
- Data preparation and munging with a variety of relational and non-traditional data sources
They would like to get to know you beyond a traditional Cover Letter. Attach a 1-page PDF document to communicate what makes you a CREATOR. You may use written communication, images, sketches, or any other means to communicate this as long as it is on 1 page and formatted as a PDF. This should be fun – they want to see what makes YOU uniquely you!
File must be under 5MB and attached in place of the Cover Letter.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.