Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Adcock Ingram Engineering Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The full application details for the Adcock Ingram Engineering Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Adcock Ingram Engineering Graduate Internship Programme
Adcock Ingram is a South African pharmaceutical company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Adcock Ingram manufactures and markets healthcare products to both the private and public sectors. Adcock Ingram has four commercial divisions: Consumer, OTC, Prescription and Critical Care.
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Industrial Engineering
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- Age between 18 and 35
- Industry experience/understanding will serve as added advantage
To provide a newly qualified graduate with industry workplace experience.
- Intermediate level of Computer Literate (MS Package)
- Good interpersonal skills and self-driven
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic understanding of labor relations
- Must be able to work in a team and/or independently
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 29 November 2019.