Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Accenture Graduate Internship Programme 2022. The full application details for the Accenture Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Accenture Graduate Internship Programme
Accenture, through its independent Education Trust, helps economically disadvantaged students with strong academic backgrounds to further their studies at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
Accenture serves more than 40 industries globally. We do more than advise — we build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients, as we help them address their most complex problems.
What can you expect to do?
Assess the client’s current state in order to identify ways to improve their business
Define Client Needs:
Identify and document business requirements for the client to understand and agree on opportunities
Design the Future:
Co-create and design new business processes, tech requirements, and multi-dimensional process plans
Guide our Clients:
Define the client’s stage evolution, the impact of the changes and the change required for stakeholders
Strengths & Skills Needed
- Creative problem solving
- Analytical/ critical thinker
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Organisation & management skills
- Professional Communication Style
- Creative & Innovative thinking
What is in it for you?
- “Access to a global network with the latest and greatest expertise and knowledge”
- “Working for diamond clients including the top banks, biggest Telcos, retail giants and more!”
- “Leading technology and tools at your fingertips to bring solutions to life”
- “Opportunity to both shape, and be the change, within corporate SA”
A minimum of a B – Degree