Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the ABSA Bursary Scholarship Programme 2021. The full application details for the ABSA Bursary Scholarship Programme can be accessed below.
ABSA Bursary Scholarship Programme
Each year we select a handful of talented top performers and provide them with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
Who we look for
You are achieving a minimum average of 75% and wanting to take the first step towards the future you want? So have we. Let us help you bring your possibilities to life of studying and potentially pursuing a career with us.
- Full university accommodation or University accredited accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Textbook allocation
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance (Terms and condition apply)
- Buddying system to help you through your study journey
- Soft skills training for easier integration into the world of work
- Relevant workplace exposure through structured Vacation work
- Access to a comprehensive range of counselling services offered by ICAS
Qualification or study programme requirements
Secondary Education AND 75 %
Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Mathematics or
- Risk Management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.